For managing and administering the ACTpro system.
ACTenterprise has been developed as a role based platform with different modules depending on the user type. The functionality available to each user is specific to their own needs enhancing the overall security of the system.
- ACT Install - used by the installer to set up controllers, readers and user profiles
- ACT Monitor - used by the security guard to view and monitor alarm events
- ACT Manage - used by system administrators to facilitate the many database changes required on a day to day basis
ACTenterprise Access Control Software - Main Features
- Intuitive & easy to use software; similar look & feel to a web browser experience.
- Role based software with modules for the Security Guard, Administrator & Installer
- Wizard & quick start buttons for common tasks
- Sitemaps with animated icons for door activity
- Design and Print ID Cards
- System Alarm Acknowledgment
- Activate/deactivate intruder alarm
- Alert notifications including Break Glass, Door Ajar, Door Forced, Supply Voltage and Fire Alarm Activation
- Fire alarm interface including muster reporting on fire event
- Seamless integration with 3rd party software products using the ACT API
- Milestone Integration (additional module)
- Utilises the power & scalability of Microsoft SQL server